DKLink Inventory: Advantages
Improved labor efficiency due to faster generation of inventory control documents using automatic identification tools.
- Improved accuracy due to faster data entry into the store’s IT system.
- Fewer errors during data transfer from paper to machine (electronic inventory documents can be filled directly at the place of their generation).
- Fewer incorrectly graded goods as items are marked and can be identified barcode scanning which uniquely identifies each item.
DKLink Inventory: Functionality
- Load the directory of fixed assets, their storage place and custodians;
- Print labels with inventory numbers using mobile or conventional printers;
- Perform inventory control of fixed assets using mobile terminals;
- View inventory control results and identify missing, excessive, or mismatched items;
- Upload inventory control results to your accounting system;
- Interface with different accounting systems (1C: Enterprise, SAP R/3, etc.).