DKLink CLM (Client Loyalty Management System) covers business processes associated with enhancement of customer loyalty to retail stores using various bonus programs, gift cards, promo coupons.
Key system functionality:
- issue of cards;
- gift card processing;
- bonus card processing;
- local cashless payments;
- coupon processing;
- keeping registries of buyers, accounts, and cards;
- transaction monitoring;
- report generation.
DKLink CLM can be integrated with other systems. For instance, integration with DKLINK Front Office will provide the following functionality:
- query the card balance;
- display the card balance on the screen and/or receipt;
- accept payments by gift cards, bonus cards, and coupons of all types;
- mixed payment for a single purchase, i.e., cash + gift card + bonus card;
- payment for a single purchase by several bonus and/or gift cards;
- request and print job slips on CLM transactions.